SAES Inclined Vibrating Screens are highly preferable vibration screens for the purpose of screening all types of material owing to its durable and simple design.
- Screen body with bolted construction
- Vee-Belt and cardan joint shaft drive system
- Motor protection housing
- Double row, heavy duty, hinged measured bearings used for the bearing housing
- Liquid oil lubricated bedding system
- Heavy duty type spiral springs for bounding the screen to the chassis
- Adjustable vibration amplitude
- Chutes covered with wear-resistant linings
- Custom made wire tensioning system decreasing wire changing over time
- Chassis manufactured from steel frame
- Maintenance platform.
- Washing spray over the screen
- Clute with valve.