Working principle of SAES Vertical Shaft Impact crushers is based on based on clashing the rock to another. These machines can easily be used to process materials with high abrasivity like sand gravel, andesite, basalt and granite. The cubicity ratio of the product is superior.
- Vee-Belt drive system
- Rotor and crushing chute with stress relieved welding
- Wear surfaces are protected by solid-filler electrode welding
- Inner surfaces of the crusher is coated with wear resistant lining plates
- Hydraulic setting system
- Chassis manufactured from steel frame
- Electric motor with high performance and low voltage
- Heavy duty type bearings.
- Automatic grease lubrication system with PLC control
- Frequency converter.