SAES Tertiary Impact Crushers are used to produce 0-5 mm sand type material as Tertiary and Secondary crushers. SAES Tertiary Impact Crushers, with have low initial investment costs, have a low filler ratio and wear and a high obtaining ratio for sand owing to the special design of impact plates and high speed rotor.
- Vee-Belt drive system
- Custom made rotor
- Wear surfaces are protected by solid-filler electrode welding
- Hammers and roof crushing plates are manufactured from high manganese steel casting
- Inner surfaces of the crusher is coated with wear resistant lining plates
- Hydraulic setting system
- Chassis manufactured from steel frame
- Electric motor with high performance and low voltage
- Heavy duty type bearings.
- Automatic grease lubrication system with PLC control
- Frequency converter.