SAES Jaw Crushers are manufactured as heavy duty type for the purpose of crushing all types of material, regardless of its rigidity or abrasivity, with the minimum cost per ton.
- Vee-Belt drive system
- Extremely durable Mn alloyed special casting;
- Special and durable pitman design;
- Eccentric shaft manufactured from Cr, Ni, Mo alloyed forged steel;
- Adjustable jaw opening with hydraulic setting;
- Utilizing toggle plates for safety purposes in case of overstrain;
- The surfaces which exposed to abbrasion are coated with liner plate.
- PLC controlled automatic lubrication system.