SAES Primary Impact Crushers provide a high level of reduction ratio, lower the secondary crushing requirement and help to push the plant capacity to its maximum level while processing materials with moderate or low abrasiveness.
- Vee-Belt drive system
- Custom made rotor
- Wear surfaces are protected by solid-filler electrode welding
- Hammers and roof crushing plates are manufactured from high manganese steel casting
- Inner surfaces of the crusher is coated with wear resistant lining plates
- Wide intake with chain curtain due to protection from back-leaping
- Hydraulic setting system
- Chassis manufactured from steel frame
- Electric motor with high performance and low voltage
- Heavy duty type bearings.
- Automatic grease lubrication system with PLC control
- Frequency converter.